Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!

I got up early this morning and decided to make these for the two little girls that live next to me.  I figure they will be around later trick or treating.  We don't normally get many kids knocking and having been sick for the last 10 days with some flu bug and conjunctivitis I haven't really felt like decorating the house and being in the mood for Halloween... LOL
and I made this version for my friend's grandson, as I am sure he will be by this evening to visit with his Gran.  
My poor Mum and I have been ill since the day after she arrived for her two week holiday,,, so you can imagine how annoying it is to know that she is leaving on Sunday and we have managed to only do a handful of the things that we planned... poop.  
Anyways, Happy Halloween to everyone, hope you have a lovely evening with lots of little ghosties popping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Ah hun that's rubbish that you've been poorly - hope you are both on the mend now, loving the trick or treat gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, dear friend. I almost sent you a Halloween card again this year, but time got in the way. Now I wish I had, since I'm sure it's what the doctor would have ordered. OK, possibly NOT.

    So sorry to read about your mother and you being ill. I always love it when she comes because you take us so many interesting places.

    Speaking of ill, my ISP is ill and I'm trying to use Sally's laptop, which is a pain without a mouse. Do you have any idea how many times I use a mouse?

    Hope you both are feeling well enough now for a couple of days out and about. And have a wonderful Halloween, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Annette, so sorry that you have been poorly and that you and your Mum have not been able to spend your time together as you would have wished - hope you are both feeling well enough for a couple of outings before she returns home.

    Take care - BIG (((hugs)))
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear you've been unwell. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, sorry to hear you've poorly, and your mum too. Love those little coffins, I bet the girls next door loved them.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)