Friday 12 July 2013

Envelope Box

Now it has reached it's destination back to the UK, I can show you the other envelope box that I made last week.  I made this smaller version for Toni, who has been a follower of this blog and always finds something nice to say about my projects for many years.  It was to thank you for always being so sweet to find the time to say something nice when ever I have blogged.
Here it is tied up with creamy white ribbon.
Top view with the stamping and photos of the long lost beau...
Without the ribbon so you can see the photos...
and opened up to reveal the secret space for hiding momentos.

11 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky Toni. And of course, another beautiful box made to look like a bunch of old love letters. Simply gorgeous, right down to the pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am very lucky - the box is so beautiful.

    Annette you can probably tell that I've calmed down a little since sending the email LOL but even now, looking at it sitting on my desk I have a smile on my face.

    Thank you so much for this lovely thoughtful gift.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine TJs grin, what a fab surprise. what a great box, love the romance about it, and the thought of the treasures within.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely. I'm certain Toni will treasure it.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely. I'm certain Toni will treasure it.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Annette that's beautiful and totally deserved by Toni who frequents my blog often and makes lovely comments too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of the little hidey hole in the book, I expected it to be all envelopes to open!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! And I agree, Toni is a fabulous lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow that's gawjuss - and I'm looking forward to seeing this in person (hint hint Toni!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful thing to do and such a gorgeous and downright clever gift. Am not surprised at Toni's excitement :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)