Monday 15 February 2010

Two days in a row?

I know, I am as amazed as you are!! ;)  I had a lovely time at the ladies Valentine's Lunch yesterday, such a good laugh with all the present 'stealing' that went on!!
The table was beautifully decorated and there wasn't a newspaper wrapped gift among them all!!

These are all the ladies at the dinner.... except Clasi, who took all the photos.. and what brilliant photos she took!!

Clasi made a montage of photos for each of the ladies... you will be seeing more of this in a mini book very soon!!

This is the card I made for Isabel who is celebrating 30 years of marriage today!!  Wooo hooo!  That is an achievement indeed in this day and age... and even more so when you take into account the lives we lead.

This is still one of my favourite stamps... a gift from Candice and it never fails to make me smile!!

4 comments:

  1. My, what a lovely gathering.

    I love that stamp too Annette LOL it always makes me grin.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that stamp too--gonna have to search for it LOL

    fab pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had that stamp for a few years now and it still makes me giggle when I use it and the look on peoples faces is priceless when they read it on the back of a card>..lol..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had fun - and love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)