Wednesday 25 June 2008

Bejewellers should come with a warning...






First of all I blame AmandaS on UKS - she made me buy the Bejeweller as Queen of the Drama Queens... I'm not saying its her fault... I'm just saying I am going to blame her! ;) Something happens when you get the Bejeweller out of the drawer and open the little baggies of gems. I think part of it is because I have to wait for it to warm up!! (I may have mentioned on occcasion that I have very little patience). So, its now hot and ready to start sticking all the bling, so you get the mini book that is to be sacrificed and you start.... a few little sparklies on the corner here, a little sparkly on the curve of a circle, oooh look, they stick on blossoms and don't they make the ends of your chiffon ribbon hang nicely because they have a bit of weight on them.... An hour later you straighten up and find that you have gone blinging bonkers and what started out looking quite pretty is now bordering on bad taste!!

Never mind... the mini book is for charity and is supposed to be auctioned to raise money... I'll just have to find out when the event is and place some bids!! :)

18 comments:

  1. Are you going to post a piccie? Sometimes you have to say enough is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no such thing as too much bling - blimey that rhymes and everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLO, I am sure it will be fine... and let me tell you something I am going to blame you when I buy a cuttleBug, and now a Bejeweller and it has something to do with a BIA machine too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The piccies look fine - do I admit here that I got 'pursuaded' to get a bejeweller during CC but haven't yet used it - shock, horror!!!

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i think it looks lovely, definatley 'more is more' (not less is more!) your books are really gorgeous Annette, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous little book which just a smidge of bling ;) lol.

    I bet it gets lots of bids on it its so pretty it deserves too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning book, having sai that every single book you do is simply fabulous. Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fabulous book. I love the bling.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous project Annette :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a gorgeous book Annette, love the clasp on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning Annette.Do you have instructions for it and where did you get the gorgeous little clasp?

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book is AWESOME! I love that locket which holds it all together!
    So sweet!
    And what a nice blog you got!!!
    Kristine;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is AWESOME ! You can never have too much of a good bling VV !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the book looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. another gorgeous book.
    thanks for showing it.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning - and I so want to make one - do you have a tutorial???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)