Tuesday 10 June 2008

Bad, bad blogger...

I have been a bad blogger, life got in the way and I haven't blogged and I haven't scrapped and because he was ignored, mojo decided to go walkabout. Now I'm not sure what other people do when missing their mojo but I tend to have a really good clean up in the scraproom, order some new stash and hope he comes back! So I thought I would take this opportunity to share a couple of things.

This is a printers tray I did last year and when he was home on leave, Chris put it up on the sun lounge wall for me. I am not completely sure it is finished, but it certainly looks better up on the wall than tucked behind one of the cane chairs! ;)

When I got up this morning, mojo had sort of returned so I got the pile of chipboard tags out that I had Gail at Craftspirations cut for me - all 50 of them!! I have an idea brewing and its quite therapeutic to sit with a glass nail file and sand all the edges of the tags with Radio 2 playing in the background....


When I went to Lidl last I saw these glass topped wooden boxes that were for putting teabags in - the sort of thing you see in hotels at breakfast - well, I couldn't resist picking one up as it looked perfect for displaying my growing collection of ATC's that I have been given or swapped. Its so much nicer than having them hidden away in a album or box and when I sit in the sun lounge with a cup of coffee I can have a look through them and admire them in all their tiny beauty.



27 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to display your ATC's.

    I love the printers tray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving the printer's tray too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever storage idea.. I'm off to Lidl.. I'm sure your mojo will be in full flow soon... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to see what you do with the tags Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the printer's tray and what a waste to store tea bags, its just crying out for ATCs, its a crime lol :)

    I think you were missing a glass of wine while filing down the sides of your tags ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your printers tray is lovely VV, and I love the idea of the ATC holder. We must have kindered spirits for both loading our printers tray photo's on the same day. LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the printer's tray Annette and the box was a great find (I must pop into Lidls and have a look at what goodies they have at the moment...LOL).

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your wee projects are so inspiring Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great ideas there Annette. i want to get hold of a printers tray, especially after seeing Ali Edward's one on her blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your printers tray Annette, where did you get it from? i'd love to have a go at doing one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of these! Everything you do looks so professional and polished.
    Now what time does Lidl close?

    ReplyDelete
  12. that printers tray is lush!!!! totally fabby :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. the trays goreous...I just brought a house I want to do something similar with..Mojo will find you I just started a Mojo Boost challenge, so the flow must be banked up somewhere..lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I doubt your mojo will stay away too long.Your work is always fantastic.Love the ATC holder.

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that printers tray - and I might have to venture into Lidls!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have started a rush to Lidl's VV and I am not surprised....nice idea. I love the printers tray x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the printers tray Annette and fab use of the teabag storage box too - now why didn't I think of that when I saw them in Lidls!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that printers tray, Great to have it up on the wall to be admired as well.

    I like the storage from lidl as well great as you say for the ATC's

    Looking forward to seeing what the tags become.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Printers tray looks great and I love the box for displaying ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. great post, love the box and printers tray.
    thanx for sharing.
    Thanx for lovely comment today.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know how it feels when your mojo gets up and goes for a walk too...lol Hope yours returns soon :)
    Loving the printers tray and what a fab way to display your atc's.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely display! i want to make one now . mojos always go walkies i find a good blog hop helps mine return xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am loving that printer's tray too! A fab way to display your ATCs too X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the printer tray and the idea for the ATC holder. Looks like the mojo returned!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The printers tray looks fab. I think I need to find me one of those x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that ATC display case....LIDL you say....
    Hope the mojo comes back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a clever idea you had with that tea box Annette - just perfect for ATC's! Love your printers tray too! Is that the "imported from SA" one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)